SH Eagle II Scrap Shear
[Did you miss our previous weeks’ CONEXPO/CON-AGG recap? Be sure to check them out: Hydraulic Breakers, Rockbreaker Pedestal Boom Systems , EXC Mechanical Pulverizer and the MCP-IT Hydraulic Pulverizer.]
Our hydraulic shears work in a variety of applications, including demolition of steel structures, processing steel in scrap applications and many others. The EAGLE II hydraulic scrap shear offers increased productivity with more power, an improved jaw design and better blades. The blades can be changed quickly and easily, minimizing machine downtime and optimizing productivity.
- REPLACEABLE TIPS: Blades are easily replaced with no welding necessary
- SPECIAL SPEED VALVE: Allows for fast cycle times, regenerates power when required and eliminates pressure peaks
- ALL NEW BLADES: Blades’ rhomboid shape reduces stress on the jaws. Each blade can be turned effectively three times and threaded blades make them easy to remove and install
- ROTATING GROUP WITH ANTICAVITATION VALVE: Best positioning with 360-degree rotation
- FRONTAL BLADE: Front blade ensures accurate shearing with the tip, which can be turned
- DOUBLE GUIDE: Twin guide for the moveable jaw ensures precise alignment
Want to see the SH Eagle II Shear in action? Check out https://www.rockbreaker.com/bti-at-work-gallery/sh-shear-eagle-video?hsLang=en
See all our equipment in action in BTI's @work gallery.