BTI's Hydraulic Breakers
The Coronavirus outbreak has affected many aspects of our lives and jobs, including the 2020 tradeshow season. CONEXPO/CON-AGG 2020 was the last tradeshow Breaker Technology, an Astec Industries Company, attended. There was a lot of uncertainty during those strange days; however, we showed up, as did thousands of others from the aggregate, mining, construction and demolition industries looking for equipment solutions to improve productivity, safety and the bottom line.
Unfortunately, many missed the event due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you did, we are throwing it back to CONEXPO/CON-AGG 2020 in a six-part throwback Thursday series. Watch Tom Witt as he takes you on a virtual tour of BTI's rockbreaking and demolition equipment from the show floor every Thursday for the next six weeks.
The first stop on our tour is BTI's Hydraulic Breaker line. BTI offers three hydraulic hammer size categories for a wide variety of applications:
- CX Series, our smallest line, fits one to eight-ton mini-excavators, backhoes and skid steers. They are used to demolish smaller oversized materials in quarrying, mining, demolition, concrete breaking and trenching. With only two internal moving parts, this line is easy to service and maintain.
- BX Series, BTI's mid-sized line, is ideal for soft to medium-hard oversized rock, concrete breaking and trenching. The mid-sized series can be used in several applications, including quarrying, mining, demolition, and fit five to 25-ton excavators, mini excavators, backhoes and skid steers.
- The BXR Series, BTI's largest, heavy-duty line, is the powerhouse to break down the hardest oversized rock or concrete materials. They fit 18 to 120-ton excavators used in primary or secondary breaking in quarries or mines, demolition, concrete, pavement, trenching, tunneling and underwater applications.
BTI is committed to powering your productivity with the highest quality hydraulic breakers on the market. Our hydraulic breaker line features:
- High-strength alloy steel for continuous duty in harsh conditions
- High operating efficiencies
- Boxed housing for reduced noise levels
See all our breakers in action in BTI's @work gallery.